Aero 2200 Battery (30w)
The Prisma Labs Aero 2200 battery (30w):
- The Aero 2200 Battery is a high-end product. It has 2200mAh battery capacity and can handle up to 8V, 30W and support sub ohm coil.
- It is designed with a wear-resistant stainless steel thread, spring connector and better suited for high power atomizers.
- It has many built in safety protections such as atomizer short-circuit protection, over 10s protection and low voltage protection.
- The Aero 2200 battery is simple to use. The three buttons reduce button complexity to a couple of clicks.
- The Aero 2200 battery is a high performance battery and will not disappoint. It allows you to vape confidently with the assurance that low-charge warning will not pop up too soon.
- It has a lock feature to prevent buttons from accidentally pressed when held in the hand or placed in the pocket.
- If you are continuously sub-ohm vaping at 30watts, using a 5.0 ohm coil, the battery should last for 3-5 hours.
- If you set the device to low wattage and do some on and off vaping, the battery can last at least two days, on a single charge.
How to power on/off the Aero 2200 battery (30w):
- Press the square button five times (in succession) to turn ON the battery.
- Press and hold the square button to vape.
- Release the square button to stop.
- Press the square button five times (in succession) again to turn OFF the battery.
Switch the VV/VW mode:
- While the battery is turned on, press the square button three times to switch the VV/VW mode.
- In VV mode, you can adjust output voltage between 2.0V-8.0V.
- In VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 5W-30W.
Adjust the voltage/wattage:
- Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the voltage/wattage.
- Press and hold the up/down arrow button, the voltage/wattage will increase or decrease slowly at first, then they will increase/decrease at a constant high speed.
- Release the up/down arrow button to stop.
Button lock functionality:
- While the battery is ON, press the up-arrow button and down-arrow button simultaneously for 2 seconds to activate the lock feature. The battery will be locked and the screen will display "Lock" status.
- While the battery is ON, press the up-arrow button and down-arrow button simultaneously for 2 seconds again to unlock. The screen will display "Unlock" status.
- You can protect the buttons from unintentional presses and prolong the battery service life.
Switch the display mode:
- When the battery is OFF, press the up-arrow button and down-arrow button simultaneously for 2 seconds.
- The screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
- You can view the screen from two kinds of angle through this operation.
How to charge the battery:
- The Aero 2200 battery is charged through the USB port at the bottom of battery.
- It will take 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery via a wall adaptor plug.
- The battery level indicator on the OLED SCREEN will flash during charging.
- When fully charged, the indicator will stop flashing and will shine for 15 seconds.
How to connect to 510 thread vaporizer:
- Use the 510 thread adaptor to connect any 510 threaded vaporizers/atomizers to the Aero battery.
Properties of Aero battery 30W:
Over 10s Protection: If you keep pressing the button for over 10 seconds, the output will shut off and the OLED screen display “Over 10s”
Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the OLED screen will display “Atomizer Short”
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of the battery is below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display “Lock”
Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of the battery is above 3.7V, the low-voltage protection will be unlocked.
Low power alert: If the power of the battery is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash
- Do not leave Aero Battery in high temperatures or damp condition.
- The appropriate temperature is within 0C to 45C while charging and -10C to 60C while using.
- Do not leave Aero Battery unattended while charging.