Aero Tank Vaporizer User Guide
Follow the steps below on how to disassemble, install replacement atomizers and fill your Aero Tank Vaporizer Pen.
- The atomizer such as ceramic donut atomizer and pancake coil are located at the bottom of the Aero Tank vaporizer.
- Unscrew /detach the base unit from heating chamber.
- The high power atomizer is attached to the base unit.
- To replace the atomizer, simply unscrew it from the base unit and replace with a new atomizer.
- Fill your favorite vaping material to just a bit covering the heating coils of the atomizer.
- Screw the base unit (with the attached atomizer) to the heating chamber.
- Screw the Aero Tank vaporizer onto the Aero box mod battery.
- Once the battery is powered ON, press and hold the square button to vaporize the material.
- The Aero Tank vaporizer consists of the following parts:
- Base Unit
- Heating Chamber
- All components of the Areo Tank Vaporizer are detachable.
- The flexible airflow control ring is located at the base unit.
- The amount of airflow can easily adjusted by turning the control ring on the base unit to get the different vaping experience.
- For Aero Tank high power Pancake Coil and high power Donut Atomizer: set Aero battery wattage to 12W-30W.